Apps of The Week (Feb 29 – March 5)
Who doesn’t love a good app? We’ve put together a list of the best free and premium apps for Android & iOS for the first week of March. Our team at MyBicol are completely addicted.
1. Sleep Cycle Alarm Clock (Android)
An intelligent alarm clock that analyzes your sleep and wakes you in the lightest sleep phase – the natural way to wake up feeling rested and relaxed. While we know most places in Bicol don’t generally require waking up incredibly early to avoid traffic, this app will put you in a good mood every morning. Perfect for hot-headed sleepers.
- Detailed sleep statistics and sleep graphs for every night.
- Use your own music as wake up sound
- Snooze by shaking or tapping the phone lightly.
- Long term graphs – track sleep quality over time, see which days of the week you sleep best and more
App Price: P49.00 (in-app purchases available) – App Download
2. Foodie – Delicious Camera (iOS)
If you love taking photos of your food – nay – live for it, this is the app for you. With the various filters and amazing photo-editing features available, you’ll surely enjoy playing with the app as much as you’ll love eating the food you just shot.
- Over 26 filters customized for taking food photos
- Camera shot angle based auto blurring effect
- Smart guide feature that helps you photograph food from directly above it
- Share photos to social networks
App Price: Free – App Download
3. Facebook Pages Manager (iOS & Android)
While this app has been available for a while now, it is constantly being updated and improved to make all your Facebook Pages easily accessible outside the browser.
- Post updates and photos and respond to comments as your Pages
- View and reply to private messages sent to your Pages
- Option to get push notifications for new activity, tips and reminders
- View your latest Page Insights
4. Pocket Casts (iOS & Android)
Podcast-lovers, gather ’round. Pocket Casts is the app you need to listen to great channels against a beautiful, user-friendly interface. The developers are no strangers to the award scene either, so expect their apps to be just as award winning as the others.
- Auto-download – Set a podcast to auto-download while you sleep.
- Up Next – Quickly see what’s coming up next, and re-arrange episodes to your liking.
- Sync & Backup – Sync your subscriptions, playback and filters between Android and iOS devices, and backup your data to the cloud.
- Filters – Want a list of every unplayed, downloaded podcast? How about a list of video episodes that you haven’t downloaded yet? Sorting your shows by custom categories? Done.
5. Daycap – Your Day in a GIF
Regardless of the industry, we’re all social people, and most of us can’t get enough of it. Well, it’s time to add Daycap to your social weaponry! This app allows you to document your whole day and log it into any of your socials at the end of the day – sweet!
- Tag friends you were with (Automatically @ them on Instagram!!)
- Customize the look of your Daycap with 10 awesome fonts!
- Timestamp each photo in GIF automatically to tell a story
- Import existing photos from camera roll
App Price: Free – App Download
We hope you like our app list for this week! Check back every first and third Monday of the month for a new list of apps to go crazy over. Let us know if you love our choices (or if you think we better dig out of our caves and get updated)!