Apps of The Week (March 28 – April 2)
The Holy Week is over, and that means it’s back to work (or school) for us busy folks! It’s not all bad though, as we’re right back on track. Ready for yet another list of some of the best apps in the iOS and Android world?
1. Monny (iOS)
It’s almost summer, and for most of us, it already is. That means taking trips with friends, relaxing with family, and spending money. While not all of us splurge on trips, we could all do well with an app that helps us track our expenses. Monny is a free app (with a premium version too) that gives you control of your money and keep you centered on your goals. It has a really nice interface as well.
- Friendly analytical reports, charts, and top rankings
- Personal finance profiles in a snap
- Separate account books, which comes in handy when traveling
- Backup support: export, import, email, xls
- Daily notification alert reminds you to track expenses
- Passcode lock for more privacy & security
App Price: Free (Premium available) – App Download
2. DayGram (Android & iOS)
Ever feel like you need to just pause and document what’s happening at the moment, fast? This app is an intuitive diary that’s designed to record your thoughts throughout the day. One line a day. It has a simple but effective interface (e-ink style) which means it doesn’t have to weigh your phone down. Jot down your thoughts and connect the dots of your life.
- Thought-tracking using a simple, tap-based UI
- Time stamps for placing within entries
- Functionality for Dropbox Syncing
- Theme options available
3. Proud (iOS)
Designed for the iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad and now the Apple Watch, Proud gives you control over your productivity and helps you manage your time, without the hassle. From lists, reminders and timers to useful superpowers like: “Give me more time”, “De-stress” or “Travel back in time”, this app will surely take you where you want to be, at your own pace.
- iOS 9, watchOS 2 and iPhone 6S ready!
- iCloud sync so you can be productive across all your iOS devices
- TouchID support to secure your tasks
- Focus/Relax timer to remind you about taking breaks from your work
- 24 App Color Themes so Proud looks the way you like it to look
- Fully separate Apple Watch app that works even if your iPhone is not around
- Your 7-day performance chart to see how many tasks you have done
- Shake to undo/redo so you feel safe when you accidentally do something wrong
App Price: $4.99 – App Download
Let us know what you think! Have you been using these apps before, or are you interested to try them out? Until the next post!