Apps of The Week (April 18 – 23) – iOS Edition
For this Apps of The Week post, we’re focusing on iOS apps, both free and paid, under the Photo & Video category since it is summer. Don’t worry, Android users, you’ll get your own special post in the next one. Ready?
Recently, the way we express ourselves depend on emojis and GIFs, so having one that really captures how you feel at the moment is important for us social butterflies. Well, what would you do if there was an app you could use on the go to make your own GIF? Gifstory by Platform is your solution. Create GIFs as they happen and share to anyone, everywhere. The app is available for both the iPad and the iPhone.
- Shoot short clips full of life and motion
- Choose among 12 beautiful filters designed to enrich your GIFs
- Have fun browsing through your collection of GIFs
- Share your stories with your friends on messengers as well as social networks
App Price: $0.99 – App Download
If you’re looking for a photo-editor and camera that allows you full control, real-time, you’ve come to the right place. Warmlight lets you take professional-looking shots and access extended image editing parameters for great results. Manually set exposure, focus, and more before the shot. Apply live filters, take stunning shots, adjust an image like a pro and share your creations easily. Adjust shadows, tint, contrast, and more.
- Take fullscreen or square shots using either front or back camera
- Manually adjust focus
- Use 3 or 10-second timer, so you’ll have enough time to appear on each photo you take
- Apply live effects while taking photo to save time on editing and don’t miss your precious moments
- Enjoy professional photo filters
- Make a final touch by adjusting brightness, warmth, contrast, shadows and other parameters
App Price: $1.99 – App Download
We want our vacation photos to look stunning (sometimes, even more than what they truly are), and there are just times where your normal editing apps don’t make the cut for a specific photo. Well, with Priime, the filters were created from the styles of the world’s top photographers. Your photos will look professionally shot in an instant, so you won’t have to worry about getting the right contrast, saturation, and vibrance. Awesome.
- Apply professional-grade photo filters, created in collaboration with world’s top photographers in the form of their photographic styles
- Photo filter suggestions: Smart style recommendations based on photographic properties, like colors and contents
- Copy and paste: Copy your edits from a single photo, to many other photos all at once
- Non-destructive, max-resolution editing up to 36 megapixels or higher
- History: Visual undo with a full edit history
App Price: Free – App Download